Semaglutide (Ozempic) - 2mg/vial - USA
Supplier: Bioamino labs
Chemical Name: Semaglutide
Comes In: 2mg/vial (without water)
Dosage: starting dosage 0.25mg once per week
Active time: 7 days
Class: Weight lose
Shipping from USA (without box and water)
Compound name : Semaglutide (GLP-1)
This agent "Semaglutide" gets classified along with other poly-peptides, yet it's more recognized and known as a GLP-1 receptor agonist. It possesses the ability that mimics the very action of human incretin glucagon-like peptide-1 "GLP-1" (the classification that was mentioned prior).
Using this agent could be something that athletes could consider when they/you are greatly considering ways to lose weight, now for this exact reason is why Semaglutide is being used as an "anti-obesity medication" (When structured with a health nutritional intake/good diet and exercise design). It's a compound that will assist with glycemic control.
During phases when athletes are trying to significantly lose weight, and at times attempting to dramatically increase size/weight (bulking phases), glycemic assistance could help a mammoth amount.
PSL's Semaglutide (GLP-1) will help your pancreas release the appropriate/right amount of insulin when your blood sugar is high. This will help your body produce the correct amount of insulin that is utmost needed.
This agent will truly support you with avoiding chronically high levels of blood sugar, in turn this will reduce any potential issues that could have severe impacts on your underlying health.
GREAT when used for weight loss or BULKING..
Usual Adult Dose for Weight Loss -
Initial Dose Escalation Schedule:
- Weeks 1 through 4: 0.25 mg subcutaneously once a week
- Weeks 5 through 8: 0.5 mg subcutaneously once a week
- Weeks 9 through 12: 1 mg subcutaneously once a week
- Weeks 13 through 16: 1.7 mg subcutaneously once a week
- Week 17 and onward: 2.4 mg subcutaneously once a week
- If dose escalation is not tolerated, consider delaying dose escalation for 4 weeks
- If the maintenance dose of 2.4 mg once a week is not tolerated, the dose can be temporarily decreased to 1.7 mg once a week for a maximum of 4 weeks
- After 4 weeks, increase dose back to 2.4 mg once a week; discontinue therapy if the patient cannot tolerate the maintenance dose of 2.4 mg once a week
Semaglutide's half-life in the blood is about seven days (165–184 hours).