Because you apparently did not confirm your PSL Order payment INFO (including PSL Order number) to our ORDERS Crew: [email protected]
You will find all the necessary Informtion HERE: HOW TO SEND BITCOINS
1. Visit a local MoneyGram/ Western Union agent and send the funds in person. DO NOT send money online, the transaction may be held for verification.
- Complete a simple "Send Money" form, ask agent if you need assistance
- You can pay with cash, a bank debit card or credit card
- Send the amount of the total of your order
- Choose "Cash Pickup"
- MoneyGram / Western Union will charge you a money transfer fee
- You will be given an 8 digit reference number (MG) or 10 digits (WU)
MoneyGram / Western Union is designed for people to send money to family and friends, it is not supposed to be used for business if they realize this is business they will stop the transaction. Do not tell them that this is for business of any kind, tell them it is for a family member or friend in need if asked!
2. Please, provide the "Receiver" information, chose one of our actual receivers list : RECEIVERS LIST
- Do not protect payment with secret question or secret answer!
2. Once payment has been sent, please send us such info:
A. Order Number/Reference:
B. REAL First and Last Name of Transfer Sender:
C. Transfer Receiver Names and country(Us):
D. MG Transaction Control Number .(8 digits Ref.Number for MG / 10 for WU) :
E. USD Amount Sent: